From RHJunior Comics Wiki
Currently Ben is the owner/operator of the "Goblin Hollow Arcade" alongside his wife. Getting the place all set up to standard called for a little technical elbow-grease from electro-whiz Solidus Raccoon. Both previously worked at Bullseye Department Store, as did fellow staff members Fred Rabbit, Merry Beaver, and Rico Chihuahua to name a few. Due to a humiliating holiday mishap at Bullseye, the ever ego-driven "wiccan" Beltane demanded Ben be fired -- a small price to pay due to the store's rather shameful working conditions; even employer Boss Beaver would be just as irresponsible!
Other than that everything has gone well with our bruin hero, much his life he's been surrounded by his goblin Posse -- a septet of winged dwarf-like beings who have taken on aspects of his subconcious mind! But they're not the only fantasy-to-reality creatures he's in contact with: One time, when he had a foot injury, the painkillers he took caused him to acquaint and communicate with a Giant Talking Rubber Otter creature; he also has a boggart in his basement.
- Ben is of mixed heritage (unspecified). Actually in a flashback to his first meeting with Lily's family Ben stated this to Lily's bigoted grandfather (in Goblin Hollow)
- He speaks the Navajo language. Confirmed via the flashback to Ben meeting Lily's family (in Goblin Hollow)
- He is a cartoon "junkie".
- He was chaste - a virgin until he was married. Ben stated this to a worker named Rezzo, who joked about his position against sexual promiscuity as Ben dated Lily.
- He reached the age of 29 before he married.
- He was once mugged within a block of a police station. He suffered bruises and some cracked ribs, but apparently no physical scarring or other permanent effects.
- The mugging prompted him to purchase a .357 magnum revolver and a concealed carry permit, although he later claimed to own a "shiny new Desert Eagle" (a type of semiautomatic).
- During seventh grade, he had a crush on a popular, attractive girl. His poor choices in expressing this affection left him with some emotional scarring and a diminished self-image.
- Ben at one time had a job delivering pizza. He met Frank Gasperik that way.
- Ben's great-Uncle was Phineas Barnum Bruin.
- He has a sister that, at age 5 when he wanted to keep a Peep because he thought it was cute, ate said peep and made him upset.
- Whenever Ben is especially excited, the words "Ooga-chaka!" from Blue Suede's "Hooked On A Feeling" appears. This occurred when Lily encouraged Ben to go on a diet: If he lost a certain of weight, she would wear a one-piece bathing suit; If he lost a significantly large amount of weight to help him stay healthy, she would wear a string bikini. Incentive, indeed!