FP: "The Audience" fanart

(...and olds.)
Forum rules
No trolling, spamming, harassment, vulgarity or profanity.

FP: "The Audience" fanart

Postby Deckard Canine » Tue May 02, 2017 5:17 pm

This wasn't up for long before a new update, so I'm not surprised that nobody else started a thread here.

Since fanfiction.net doesn't seem to offer the same cover image options as FIM Fiction, this discovery isn't as timely as it could have been. Of course, Ralph would probably have to crop it for that purpose.

Glad as I am to see more RHJunior fanart, I am painfully reminded that my own attempt at a cover image, according to Ralph, bombed so rapidly that I never saw it up. He settled for something more generic.
Please read my webcomic, "Downscale," which updates Tuesdays and Fridays.

And for my movie reviews, look here.
User avatar
Deckard Canine
 
Posts: 8443
Joined: Fri Oct 18, 2013 8:01 pm
Location: Silver Spring, MD

Re: FP: "The Audience" fanart

Postby RHJunior » Mon May 08, 2017 11:24 am

Deckard Canine wrote:This wasn't up for long before a new update, so I'm not surprised that nobody else started a thread here.

Since fanfiction.net doesn't seem to offer the same cover image options as FIM Fiction, this discovery isn't as timely as it could have been. Of course, Ralph would probably have to crop it for that purpose.

Glad as I am to see more RHJunior fanart, I am painfully reminded that my own attempt at a cover image, according to Ralph, bombed so rapidly that I never saw it up. He settled for something more generic.


I appreciated the gesture, truly. But readers actually started making crap remarks over it, and nobody's got time for that nonsense.
RHJunior
Site Admin
 
Posts: 889
Joined: Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:57 pm

Re: FP: "The Audience" fanart

Postby Deckard Canine » Mon May 08, 2017 3:13 pm

Out of morbid curiosity, was it the amateur artistry, the vaguely disturbing content, or both? Or something else?
Please read my webcomic, "Downscale," which updates Tuesdays and Fridays.

And for my movie reviews, look here.
User avatar
Deckard Canine
 
Posts: 8443
Joined: Fri Oct 18, 2013 8:01 pm
Location: Silver Spring, MD

Re: FP: "The Audience" fanart

Postby wolfie_inu » Tue May 09, 2017 8:05 am

Deckard Canine wrote:the vaguely disturbing content

I don't ...

*checks*

... what's disturbing? Do I want to know?
Napoleon and all his veterans have never treated us so roughly as these hard-bitten farmers with their ancient theology and their inconveniently modern rifles.
User avatar
wolfie_inu
 
Posts: 9528
Joined: Fri Oct 18, 2013 9:29 pm
Location: Pretoria, South Africa

Re: FP: "The Audience" fanart

Postby Spambot » Tue May 09, 2017 1:58 pm

wolfie_inu wrote:
Deckard Canine wrote:the vaguely disturbing content

I don't ...

*checks*

... what's disturbing? Do I want to know?


Xenophilia.
Virtutis gloria merces
Scientia potestas est
User avatar
Spambot
 
Posts: 5643
Joined: Sat Oct 19, 2013 5:05 pm
Location: The Texas of Canada
Title: Metasemantic Inquisitor
Species: Centauri Moose

Re: FP: "The Audience" fanart

Postby Deckard Canine » Tue May 09, 2017 3:34 pm

Spambot wrote:Xenophilia.

Potentially, yes. Plus, the way I drew Arthur isn't exactly studly.
Please read my webcomic, "Downscale," which updates Tuesdays and Fridays.

And for my movie reviews, look here.
User avatar
Deckard Canine
 
Posts: 8443
Joined: Fri Oct 18, 2013 8:01 pm
Location: Silver Spring, MD

Re: FP: "The Audience" fanart

Postby Wanderer » Wed May 10, 2017 6:39 pm

Deckard Canine wrote:
Spambot wrote:Xenophilia.

Potentially, yes. Plus, the way I drew Arthur isn't exactly studly.


Arthur isn't exactly studly, remember? If anything, you drew him younger than the new art.
User avatar
Wanderer
 
Posts: 15800
Joined: Fri Oct 18, 2013 1:40 pm
Location: Forney, TX
Title: Forum Google-Fu Master
Species: C. lupus fuscus

Re: FP: "The Audience" fanart

Postby Zyborg22 » Thu May 11, 2017 5:25 am

The new art's Arthur more than makes up for the age difference by being super dapper, though.
User avatar
Zyborg22
 
Posts: 500
Joined: Mon Jul 07, 2014 2:33 am


Return to Site News

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest