"Writer Seeking Cartoonist(s)"

(...and olds.)
Forum rules
No trolling, spamming, harassment, vulgarity or profanity.

Re: "Writer Seeking Cartoonist(s)"

Postby Lord Firebeard » Mon Feb 23, 2015 6:23 pm

Spambot wrote:
larkspur wrote:Hey heads up everyone, if you've been sending email to rhjunior@gmail.com, even though that's address on the news post, it's the wrong email address. His email is rhjunior01@gmail.com.

*returns to lurking forever*

It occurs to me that lurkers cannot see the debate hall, which is where all the interesting topics are.

Oh, they can see it, they just can't post to it. I know because there have been times where I wanted to post something there, only to remember that, darn it, I hadn't done my fifty posts yet. Only those who lurk without a account can't see the debate hall.
Thus saith the lord of flaming facial fur.

“Some ideas are so stupid that only intellectuals believe them.” ― George Orwell

Check out my art and stories! http://lt-fennec.deviantart.com/
Lord Firebeard

Postby Spens » Wed Feb 25, 2015 6:42 pm

larkspur wrote:Hey heads up everyone, if you've been sending email to rhjunior@gmail.com, even though that's address on the news post, it's the wrong email address. His email is rhjunior01@gmail.com.

*returns to lurking forever*

D'oh!

*forwards*
Spens

Title: 460haulic
Species: Red fox

Postby AmigaDragon » Thu May 14, 2015 7:01 am

When I first saw this topic, I kinda expected to see at least one or two posts by RH, perhaps displaying audition examples sent by prospective artists.
"Cogito, ergo es. I think, therefore you is." Ray D. Tutto (King of the Moon) to Baron Munschaussen
AmigaDragon

Postby Wanderer » Thu May 14, 2015 8:19 am

AmigaDragon wrote:When I first saw this topic, I kinda expected to see at least one or two posts by RH, perhaps displaying audition examples sent by prospective artists.

I kind of figure we'll know more about the selection process when he announces the new artist for a given strip. After all, a webcomic isn't usually run by democratic vote. :werewolf:
Wanderer

Title: Forum Google-Fu Master
Species: C. lupus fuscus

Postby Spens » Fri May 15, 2015 7:17 am

Wanderer wrote:
AmigaDragon wrote:When I first saw this topic, I kinda expected to see at least one or two posts by RH, perhaps displaying audition examples sent by prospective artists.

I kind of figure we'll know more about the selection process when he announces the new artist for a given strip. After all, a webcomic isn't usually run by democratic vote. :werewolf:

Kinda surprised we haven't heard anything about it yet. I understand though that this is a big decision, so it's better not to rush.
Spens

Title: 460haulic
Species: Red fox

Previous

Return to Site News